What's new

South Park Thread (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
While funny, it seemed they were more concerned with getting their message across.
That's exactly what I thought. For the most part the only stuff I liked was the giant spider, pitfall, and Cartman rolling around in dollar bills :)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was disgusting but funny when they were stuffing food up their asses and shitting out their mouths.

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
I keep going, can they take this any further? and the answer always seems to be yes! Part of the reason I enjoy Southpark is the way they quite often bring current events into it. Very funny episode.

The Catholic Booooaaat,.....

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I thought this episode was hilarious. They have a thing with having great shows at the beginning of the season. This is just another great one. Its funny, gross, silly, stupid, disgusting, and still has a good moral.

The very last thing with Stan's dad pooping out his mouth was a great last shot.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Just watched this one, very hilarious. I loved the pitfall part and cartman's whole swimming in Kyles money thing had me rolling.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I agree it's cool the way they sometimes address current events such as "under God" in the pledge of allegiance. When they did that for the Elian Gonzalez incident, they had to work fast. I recall reading that they had to work all night on it and finished it at the last minute.

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
yeah this episode was tottally tits! I loved it when cartman rolled around in kyles money that was f'n hysterical, I gotta say though the crapping out your mouth thing was disgusting, it takes a lot to gross me out but this really did it for me. :)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I also pondered that, then decided to quote the original MST3K opening theme song:

"Remember its just a TV show so I better just relax"

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
"Hello, children."
"Chef, what would a priest wanna stick in our butts?"
"Goodbye, children."

Damn, that was one funny episode.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
"The vatican rules cannot be changed, so sayith the spider"

heh just wanted to put in a quote and remind everyone to watch the newest south park tonight.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
It's funny how Chef hasn't had much advice to give lately because the trouble the kids have gotten themselves into has gone way over the top.

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
Gearing up for the new episode tonight! Looks like one that's tailored perfectly for this forum. Who knows, maybe they'll even take a dig at us. After all, where else can you find the most complaints about directors changing their films?

One thing these guys are is opinionated. And they always make sure to express those opinions on the show. Wonder what their take on this subject wil be? All indications seem to be that they hate the changes to films, but they may surprise me.

I guess I'll just tune in tonight and see!

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
That episode was hilarious! I the little "commercial" for the Pilot: SE DVD. "We always wanted to have imperial walkers in the background, it was just too expensiv." :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
FREE HAT! FREE HAT! FREE HAT!
"He killed 17 babies in self defense?"
"You get that many babies all together, it's like piranha."
Spielberg: "Remember Lucas, I own you. Come, George!"
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sbaker1991
Recent bookmarks