What's new

South Park Season 9 (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I loved that part too. Olive Gardens piss me off SO much! :D

OT: There's a commedian that rips on the Olive Garden commercials. He basically says "You ever see those Olive Garden commercials where the Italian family eats there like it's so authentic? Uncle Sal comes all the way over from Italy and the family takes him to Olive Garden for a real Italian meal??? What, was the A&P out of spaghetti-o's?"

:laugh:

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
If I was the conclave of cardinals, then Butters would be Pope.

What was the "hookers at the point" spoofing?

One of the darkest days in human history was when an Olive Garden opened in Times Square, within sight of Restaurant Row. Oh, the humanity!!!

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
This episode had its funny moments but not comparable to the rest of the season.

"Gee, I never thought of it that way before"
"Wow, how insightful"

"Cant I stick my p-p-p-penis in your vagina"

"But the talent show has already started!"

"You really do care about me"-Nutgobbler
"Not really, I just wanna stick my p-p-p-penis in your vagina"-Jimmy
"Thats good enough for me"-Nutgobbler

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
Hope you haven't missed the first episode of the second half of Season 9 on tonight! Whoa, that's a mouthful.

Here in the west coast I'm ready for it in ten minutes.

Beau

Supporting Actor
lol! They named that town Beaverton. I'm from Beaverton, Oregon! Pretty cool they picked that name for it. Really funny episode. Matt and Trey never let me down with their social commentary.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Awesome episode. :D

What movie reference was the 'Jew gold' sequence from? Seemed like a quasi Indiana Jones reference but maybe there is something out there more like it.

Loved the guy getting trampled by the 'Global Warming'. :laugh:

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Great episode.
Favorites from last night. The guy running from global warming. When they drew the lines of who they should evacuate, and the cliche republican comment. Definetly a sweet episode.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

There was a line about "Whore's Gold" from "Unforgiven" in reference to the bounty they put on the coyboys who cut up the girl's face.

Damn it though, I forgot it was on. Guess I'll have to remember to catch a replay

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I think that's the MAIN reason why I absolutely LOVE South Park. It feels like Matt and Trey have the EXACT same thoughts as I do.

I can't STAND stupidity, so I love the episodes where they go all out on how stupid this world is and what morons do because of their stupidity. :D

My favorite pose is when Stan puts his head down and covers his eyes with his hand. :laugh: I feel like that all the time when I listen to the news.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I liked the goofs on the media's speculation. Such as when they estimate that Beaverton's death toll was in the millions which was pretty bad for a town with a population of 8,000. Or that 600 billion are dead in Chicago from global warming.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
Trey and Matt had an interview in Blender (I think) and they were joking about how when they do a social commentary, they take the "duh" common sense stance so EVERYONE thinks that Trey and Matt agree with them on all the issues i.e. conservatives think they MUST be conservatives and liberals think they MUST be liberals. It was a great interview.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

It was pretty clearly a takeoff on the opening scene from Raiders.

I thought that the first half of the episode wasn't so hot, but it got better towards the end.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
We were roaring the whole episode! I loved the rip on Day After Tomorrow which I have seen a few times cuz it's one of those bad movies you love (like Twister). The commentary on stupidity in the media and at home was ingenious.

"The temperature will drop to 7 million degrees below zero!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Recent bookmarks