What's new

Sony says "NO" to WITCHFINDER GENERAL DVD, Midnite Movies in serious trouble! (1 Viewer)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member

I don't know the online price will still be $12-$13 thats still a deal. The bottom line is if they gives us the films we want. If they are going to continue with stuff like these 2 pirate releases then yes its too much but if we get the remaining MGM/UA titles and the Columbia Hammers then a few extra dollars is not a big deal especially if the alternative is to not get them at all.

Jeff Swindoll

Supporting Actor

Well, I have to save every penny for gas ;)

Frankly, at $9.36 apiece (online) some blind buys happened with the Midnite Movies and at $13.?? I might have to think about it and just get titles that I really want (Witchfinder General, if ever). The MGM model started to include double features (Theatre of Blood/Madhouse) towards the end but kept the old price.

I guess it's silly since DVDs are an entertainment, but I can see that I will be buying less of Sony's MGM titles than under the old MGM way. To each their own. I could tollerate this price increase if there were an increase in SE features

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks