What's new

Someone please kill me (1 Viewer)

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I told Jon Voight I wanted Deliverence 2: Sigh Like A Pig. It would be the touching and erotic story of the 9 1/2 weeks-like relationship between Ned Beatty and that creepy banjo playin' kid.

BTW: We should all be happy that Scott Baio is now off of unemployment for a while.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
I can't believe this... thing will actually be released in two weeks. I saw a commercial for it yesterday and I was in pain. There's nothing more terrifying than a baby with a CG mouth saying lines like "Can't a brother get some water?". If this isn't the worst movie of the year, I'll be very surprised.

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
The scariest thing of all time.. I was reading this thread, hoping beyond hope it was a joke. Then, lo and behold, the commercial JUST got done playing... I am at a loss for words on HOW things like this get made, and some really great movies I've seen on DVD (listened to commentaries) and how they almost didnt get made or went through major pains to get them greenlit. Sigh. I GIVE UP! :angry:

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
I often tell people, I hate this movie - the original Baby Geniuses - more than any other I've ever seen.

I hate it.

Jon

GeorgePaul

Second Unit
Voight has finally become Milo Minderbinder. Only instead of making Alan Arkin eat chocolate-covered cotton, he's shoving Baby Geniuses 2 down America's already-distended funhole in the hope Americans will pretend that it's "cute" or something. "They've GOT to do it! For the WAR EFFORT!" Disgusting, Mr. Voight. Just disgusting.:angry:

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I saw a poster for this movie at the local theater like a week ago, and I just shook my head in pity. Now after watching this trailer, I feel sorry for the people that get suckered into seeing this piece of celluloid shit.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
YIKES!
If this does well I'm moving to Iraq. What's next - Cop and a Half II?

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
The original only made $27 million when it came out five and a half years ago - how can there be a market for a sequel? Did it rope in viewers on video? Sure, I guess it got SOME, but I can't imagine it's enough to warrant a big-screen sequel. Bizarre!

And while I don't know if I'd call the original the worst film ever made, it's up there. Here's an excerpt from my review: "A less-known influence for this movie may actually have come from a 1992 episode of The Simpsons. That show, called "Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes?" showed Homer's long-lost half-brother Herb's attempt to return to the ways of the wealthy. He eventually does so with a machine that translates babytalk.

I love the series, and that episode was a good one, but if it in any way influenced the makers of Baby Geniuses to film it, then I may have to kill myself after I shoot everyone associated with The Simpsons."

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I saw the trailer before Shrek 2 today and I must say this looks like a crapfest catering to the lowest common denominator (then again, doesn't Hollywood always do that?). Uugh. I can't believe Jon Voight would stoop to this level. He must need the money.

Fortunately, the sour taste left in my mouth by this movie was rectified by the excellent trailers for The Polar Express, Sharktale, and The Incredibles.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Maybe Jon Voight has some grandkids he is trying to impress. Otherwise, if there was a way to combine the new Anaconda movie with this we might have something - smart babies being eaten by snakes.

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
I take it there won't be an Official Discussion Thread for this title? :laugh:

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Apprently Chris and J.C. are to busy to join their bros... heh. To busy selling blood. The first film was just terrible and I would not pay a dollar for the masters.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks