What's new

Show Off Your Pics (1 Viewer)

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
Here's a shot of my reality as 6-8 more inches of snow are forecast for the Albany-area later this week.

This is nother shot taken on my iPhone 11:
A very cool, ... & clear photos of your dogs!!! ;) @Mike Frezon (Nice optics on your iPhone 11. My wife just got the iPhone 12)

They posed very nicely but like Johnny Angell observed, … probably were not too happy about the snow & cold temperatures..

To warm you up, here’s a nice sunny day @ Sydney Harbour Bridge.

July 2007 - Canon PowerShot A550

Australia July 30, 2007 007_b (1).jpg

Last edited:

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
A shot with my new Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 lens. This is our 6 month old grand niece, visiting us at our place in South Carolina.

MK6A0568-X3.jpg

Our five year old grand niece, during the same visit.

MK6A0580-X3.jpg

MK6A0585-X4.jpg

Last edited:

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Our first confirmed metamorphosis!

There was a large Monarch caterpillar on our Butterfly Milkweed about 2 weeks ago. The next day it was gone and I had my fingers crossed that it made its way somewhere safe and formed its chrysalis. This morning I noticed a gorgeous Monarch butterfly on our Society Garlic (next to the Milkweed). It was obvious it was a new one because its wings still looked sort of damp and almost furry. I carefully examined the Society Garlic in the area below and found the remnants of the chrysalis a few inches below the Monarch.

I gently offered my finger to the Monarch and it climbed aboard without hesitation. Photo op!

i-tGTN4xF.jpg

i-PZddgLH.jpg

Here's a short video:

A couple of hours later, I looked out and the Monarch had made its way to one of the blooms on the Society Garlic. As I walked out for a closer look, the Monarch took flight.

The circle of life!

Mark

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Downtown Macon, Ga. Our Terminal Station that was a hub for train travel in the 60's. The train tracks are still there even though there is no current rail service. The building has been remodeled as an event venue and also houses our local bus Depot.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1632975899331.jpg
    FB_IMG_1632975899331.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 66

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I got to visit a creamery where they had just had a calf born that morning.

I didn't quite get the calf's eye in focus like I wanted because my camera's Eye AF setting was set to prioritize for people, and I didn't think to check that setting in advance or in the moment. So this gave me an opportunity to try out a couple different sharpening methods in Lightroom. I finally settled on using an adjustment mask for sharpening, instead of the Detail panel (which is usually what I use).

tmk-creamery-2021-4681.jpg

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I shot these a few years ago when my photography group did a complimentary shoot with several aspiring models. We got the experience of working with models and they got copies of the photos for their portfolios. It was a really fun day. I was the only one that brought along an off camera remote strobe and umbrella, allowing me to get some shots nobody else was able to get.

_MG_5818-XL.jpg

70%25%20Glow%20_MG_5903-XL.jpg

25%25%20Glow%20_MG_5823-XL.jpg

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks