Show Off Your Pics (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
A few shots from our recent trip to South Carolina:

IMG_2438-X3.jpg

NC7A5286-X3.jpg

These are from Atalaya, a 1930's Moorish-style castle, at Huntington Beach State Park. It was once the winter home for Archer and Anna Huntington.

IMG_2444-X3.jpg

IMG_2448-X4.jpg

This is the aftermath from a fire in our condo complex back in March which burnt the building across from ours. Luckily, nobody was hurt, but 21 condos were destroyed. The building was demolished after we left, and rebuilding will begin shortly.

IMG_2435-X4.jpg

Last edited:

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
A few photos for a gathering that the local Porsche dealer has on the first morning of the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. Unfortunately fog prevented the balloon launch, so no pics of cars+balloons.

Someday, I will know how to post images from my gallery without the header stuff making a mess of things. But today is still not that day. :)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Been so busy this autumn I totally missed out on the foliage season despite my first chance w/ the Z6 -- I did plan on at least a weekend thing for it (and some eagles lookout/shoot), but that plan fell through last minute...

_Man_

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Between the weather and some family matters, I haven't had the chance to shoot lately, either. I have a new Canon EOS R full frame mirrorless body on the way. Hopefully I will get a chance to use it a little over the holidays.

MattBradley

Second Unit
Real Name
Matt Bradley
Chased Union Pacific 4014 across Oklahoma a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• DSC_6907-2.jpg
    DSC_6907-2.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 110

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Canon1.jpg

Canon DLSR EOS 2000D taken with my fuji finpix S9200.

I liked the DLSR I got another camera body as usually the lenses cost more.

Canon4.jpg

Canon EOS 750D DLSR taken with Canon EOS 2000D. I like the 750D it has stereo record where the 2000D only has mono record. I like the screen that can be adjusted to certain angles where I would take an awkward angle picture I can see on the LCD.

A few lenses standard lens, telephoto, fish-eye and mostly my Canon wide angle lens. Filters fitted and split field diopter lens, like often seen in films.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Here are a couple of shots from a sunset cruise we took in Key West. I brought along my new Canon EOS R full frame mirrorless camera just to play a little, but this was the only real opportunity I had to use it on the trip.

MK6A0138-X4.jpg

MK6A0165-X4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks