We have new tenants under our garage...

full

full

full

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
The lilacs are in bloom in northern Michigan. This was taken at Moomers Ice Cream Shop and dairy farm in Traverse City, Michigan. It felt good to get out with my camera somewhere photogenic after the lock down.

MK6A0253-X4.jpg

If you ever visit Traverse City and love ice cream, you have to try theirs. It's incredible.

MK6A0256-X4.jpg

Last edited:

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
During these trying times, it's important to have all your ducks in a row...

NC7A6416-X4.jpg

We usually get a pair of mallard ducks nesting around our house in the spring, but this is the first time we have actually seen ducklings after they hatch. The mother usually takes them to water soon after they hatch, but we've seen the mom and nine young ones the past couple of days. Not sure where they are finding water -- our next door neighbors have a small decorative pond, but it's not really big enough for anything other than a few fish.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This is just an iPhone pic of four iPhone pics.

But it's the latest example of me "showing off my pics." These are four 5x7 prints representing my daily walks (over the course of the year) with Ernest and Pete.

full

Peg had really wanted me to put these together (after seeing some of my shots like this from the walks). But I didn't "nail" the location (same location in each pic) exactly so this might end up being a work in progress with some images swapped out if I get more consistent with location and shooting angles.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I was working last Monday (Labor Day) when the Cameron Peak fire at the West side of our county exploded and burned 75,000 acres in three days. For a while in the early afternoon it looked like something out of a Mars movie outside, so I took this pic.

_FER6003_4_5_Optimizer.jpg

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield

DavidMiller

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Miller
Last edited:

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I don't do a lot of artsy-fartsy shots but the mist on the plants this week was too much to resist. I even did a few fun B&W conversions!

Buuuuut, somehow my new Z5 got set to capture JPGs. Gonna have to figure that out. It didn't hurt me none but I still prefer to shoot raw...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks