What's new

Seinfeld movie parody - Which one was it? (1 Viewer)

Scott Shanks

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Shanks
I was watching The Baby Shower episode of Seinfeld the other night. A subplot on the show was Kramer convinced Jerry to get illegal cable from a Russian. Jerry later has a dream that he returns home from a trip to find that the Russian guy was with the FBI and it was all a big setup and several FBI agents are in his apartment to bust Jerry. So Jerry bolts for the door to try to escape and the FBI shoots him about 50 times (in slow motion). As Jerry lay there dead, Kramer takes his head in his hands and says, "Cable boy. Cable boy. What have you done to my little cable boy?"

What is that a reference to? I would guess it is some movie but I can't place it. It's been driving me crazy. Thanks in advance for any help.

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
I think that might have been a reference to Marlon Brando in "The Godfather" after Sonny is gunned down: "Look what they've done to my boy. They butchered my boy." But maybe someone can think of a closer match.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks