What's new

Sanyo Z2 Projector & HC Gray Pull Down Screen (1 Viewer)

Nathan_H

Second Unit
My current apartment set-up means I have to downgrade.

What I'm selling:

Sanyo PLV-Z2 720p HD projector
It's about seven months old and is in "like new" condition. I purchased it from ProjectorPeople.com an authorized dealer. This is not one of the Japanese-market editions (such as those on ebay) where warranty service requires you to ship the unit to Japan. There are still 2.5 years left on the unit's USA warranty. There are approx 400 hours on the bulb, almost all of it in "low" lamp mode.

I have made one adjustment in the service menu: to increase the fan speed & cool down period (to help prolong the bulb's life). I can dial this back to the factory setting, if you prefer.

Price: no longer available.

2.35:1 High Contrast Gray Draper Screen (.8 gain)
The viewable area is 80" x 34", with extra black drop at the top and bottom. It's a pull down screen. (Since the Sanyo has a 1.3x zoom, it is possible to position the projector in such a way that you can have a constant height set up, with a minimal touch [an inch] of overscan when zoome out or in 100%.)

Price: no longer available.

Payment via PayPal, if you want me to ship the items.

I've sold various other items over the past few years here and each deal has made all involved happy. You can also review my reputation at ebay.

------------------

Additional info about the Z2:

* 800 ANSI Lumens
* 1300:1 Contrast Ratio
* Auto Grey Scale and Auto Flesh-tone functions
* 10-bit Digital Gamma Correction
* HD-proportional Panels, Progressive Scan and 3-2 Pulldown System for DVD Playback
* Vertical / Horizontal Lens Shift
* Vertical Keystone Correction
* Variety of Input Options Including:
o Computer
o Component Video
o Composite Video
o S-Video
o PC High Definition
* DVI-I Input is High-bandwith Compliant for viewing of HDCP Encrypted Source Material
* Whisper Quiet Fan (24 dBA - theater black mode)
* Backlit I/R Remote Control

Nathan_H

Second Unit
The package deal (screen and projector) is still available. I don't mind hearing about people interested in one or the other item, but my first preference (and the best deal) is to sell these items as a unit. They are VERY WELL matched for a quality front-projection experience, with the added impact of seeing panavision movies as the widest presented format -- that is still as tall as the tallest picture from any other aspect ratio. "No more black bars on the top and bottom!"

Nathan_H

Second Unit
No, by separating out the screen and its shipping charges, I think it should be less than that.

Note: It turns out the buyer mentioned above wasn't able to use PayPal.

Since most inquiries have been for the pieces separately, they are now available that way.

Revised prices in the first post.

Nathan_H

Second Unit
Wow, so one never knows: A potential buyer figured out how I could make this setup work in my apartment! Thanks, everyone.

(Since I cannot cancel the topic, I'll just revise post #1.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks