What's new

Santa Clause 2 (1 Viewer)

Shad R

Supporting Actor
I saw a teaser for Santa Clause 2(tim allen basically says "hey, I'm back" then drops the snow globe thing) at the begining of Emperor's new groove, and again at the begining of Spy Kids.Does ANYONE know the status of this flick, cuase I haven't heard anything about it since then.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I'm guessing whenever TIm Allen becomes sober again, or needs his bar tab paid for.

But seriously, I heard X-mas 2002

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I'd rather pick up smoldering charcoal with my butt cheeks than see Santa Clause 2...
Am I the only person who thinks Tim Allen has the screen presence of a broken mailbox?

(More info on this movie, including the tentative release date, can be found here .)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Am I the only person who thinks Tim Allen has the screen presence of a broken mailbox?
Throw a lighter into an open mailbox and that can provide more entertainment than anything Tim Allen has done.

My point is that you should give the mail box some more credit than that.

BryanZ

Screenwriter
It really depends upon the sequels theme and future trailers. Personally, I think they could and should have left it at one. Sequels like TS2, ESB, etc. are the exception, not the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks