What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
Well, I guess I will return the Best Buy tin box 3D version as soon as it arrives in the store. I am here in the Buffalo area and really only meant to look at the Target version...
It is a beautiful set, and well worth the price, with spectacular packaging. I can't wait to get it home.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
The 3D shelf of Rogue One in my local target was empty today as was the blu-ray self except a lone one disc. Looks good for 3D sales, but I'm empty handed.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Checked out another local Target and procured the last copy in 3D that was on their shelves.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
The tin box 3D version arrived at Best Buy. I returned it immediately. There was no problem. They actually seemed very glad to get it back since they were completely sold out.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just finished watching Rogue One in 3D.

Kind of a good/bad situation....

I actually liked this film on a second viewing. The first half is what really bogs the film down. The second half really wins!

Unfortunately, the 3D was so lackluster that I often forgot I was watching this in 3D. Very little depth. However, as Crawdaddy stated earlier (I am not certain in this thread or not), it's not the disaster I had thought it might be. Just really no incentive to buy this in 3D unless you are a hardcore 3D collector as I am.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Unfortunately, the 3D was so lackluster that I often forgot I was watching this in 3D. Very little depth. However, as Crawdaddy stated earlier (I am not certain in this thread or not), it's not the disaster I had thought it might be. Just really no incentive to buy this in 3D unless you are a hardcore 3D collector as I am.
Thanks, that's helpful. I'll get R1 later this year, and was unsure which version to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks