What's new

Reciever,DVD and speakers (1 Viewer)

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
I'll post this once more. I have a Marantz sr-7000. great condition and been used with external amplifaction. NO REMOTE. It got broke:angry: Been told my old price was too high so I'll let it go for $350US + shipping

I have a pair of Paradigm studio reference ADP's. perfect condition with boxes and manuals. $585US + shipping

And finally I have a pioneer 5-disc DVD player. black with remote and manual but not factory box. $250US + shipping

Time to upgrade:D I need a progressive scan DVD and I also need a set of 24"-26" speaker stands of good quality so I'll take some trades. I accept paypal, money order(have to recieve first) I'll ship all items with care:emoji_thumbsup:

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
Hi Mike,

The ADP's are black. I have heard of the ones with white grills but haven't seen them floating around. Anything else let me know:)

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
Mike,
I see your selling a pronto remote.I could work it in as a part trade if your interested in the Paradigms.

Mike OConnell

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
Shawn:

I would want the white ones...

I have already gotten and accepted an offer for the Pronto, sale pending receipt of payment.

Thanks,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks