What's new

For Sale: Marantz AV7702 mkii Preprocessor (No Longer Available) (1 Viewer)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
NOTE: This is a preprocessor, not an AVR. It does not contain discrete amplifiers.

Up for sale is my Marantz AV7702mkii preprocessor in excellent cosmetic condition. The unit also functions perfectly with the exception of the 12V remote triggers. These stopped working a few months ago. While they could probably be inexpensively repaired by any experienced electronics shop, they are not essential to the overall functionality of the unit so I haven't bothered. If you have been considering getting into separates but dismayed by the considerable initial investment, this could be a good solution. Marantz is a fairly high end brand and as such, even though this is one of their older processors, it still boasts full 4K support, including HDMI 2.0a. Please see the below product link for full specs.

The unit will be shipped in its original factory box and include the power cord and Audyssey accessories. Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance costs. I do not accept Paypal so payment would need to be cash, Zelle or wire transfer.

$800.00 for HTF members

Attachments

• AV7702 Front.jpg
    AV7702 Front.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 58
  • AV7702 Rear Closeup.jpg
    AV7702 Rear Closeup.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • AV7702 Rear.jpg
    AV7702 Rear.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • AV7702 Side 1.jpg
    AV7702 Side 1.jpg
    581.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks