What's new

Randolph Scott (1 Viewer)

Jimmyr

Auditioning
Real Name
Jimmy
Has anyone heard any news about Randolph Scott releases? Last November we had 2 triple features from Warners. I loved them and they own enough titles to do more of those. Could they be planning to release more this November?

We hadn't had any of his westerns from Columbia since 2005. Any news on them releasing any more titles?

Also, I wander if Universal ever plans to release films like Corvette K225 and Paris Calling?

Jimmyr

Auditioning
Real Name
Jimmy
Thanks! I somehow overlooked that thread. That is great news about the Scott- Boetticher films.

Does anyone know how to find out how well a dvd sold? I mentioned those triple feature Scott westerns that Warners put out. If we knew how well they sold, we'd probably have an answer about future releases.

I thought I had read that Scott's Columbia westerns did sell well, so with them it may be only an issue of timing. I once wondered if they were going to release all the older Scott westerns before the Boetticher ones but apparently they realize what will be the best selling Scotts. I for one do hope that at a later time they release the other older ones as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks