What's new

Quick question about looking for a new 27" TV (1 Viewer)

tom_furman

Stunt Coordinator
My gf wants to get a tv in her room. She's looking for a good 27" or possibly even a 36" if the price is right. She is looking to spend around $400.00 or so. This obviously means no flat screens or wegas. Just a nice clear tv that will last her for years to come. I havent looked at enw tv's in a long time so i'm not up-to-date on any good models that are out now. if you guys could give me the heads up on some tvs with good repuations i'll do further research and make the decision form there.

thanks in advance.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Not so fast. You can get the Akai 27" Flat Tv from Sam's Club for about 380-400. It's a clone of the Samsung Dynaflat 27"(which I and many others on this board own and love). Both are great. The akai is a different color(silver) and has a shorter warranty(90 days instead of 1 year). Definitely check it out. It has component, s-video, several composite, and a user selectable 16x9 squeeze mode. Do yourself a favor and check it out. The set is a steal at that price.

Damon M

Auditioning
I got my Samsung TXL2791 27" flatscreen TV for #399 + $60 4 year warranty from BB. It's awesome, do a search on it. Too bad its going out of stock, so if you want one you better hurry and check local BBs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks