What's new

Question regarding Bones, season 2 (1 Viewer)

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but a search didn't reveal anything. Can anyone tell me if the pulled episode (due to the Virginia Tech shootings) appears on one of the discs, and if so, which one? A look on Netflix made it look like the episode doesn't appear at all.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The episode title isn't listed in the episode list in this review, so it doesn't look like it. Which isn't surprising since FOX is supposed to air it this season, so it'll be on the S3 set.

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
Thanks. One site did list the episode ("Player Under Pressure") on disc 6, so I went ahead an bought it today. So, of course I was disappointed to not find it on there when I looked.

If they include it in S3, they'll have to re-edit it to either remove Hodgin's first proposal to Angela, or they'll have to show it as a flashback. Otherwise, without really knowing anything about the episode, it'll probably work just as well in S3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbuffalo
Recent bookmarks