What's new

Question on Klipsch Synergy's..... (1 Viewer)

Blake Seider

Auditioning
Hey guys, new to the forum, been reading alot the past few weeks and haven't posted. I live with my brother who has a small ranch style home and we have NHT all the way arround in our basement, a 65' Mitsu CRT, HD, Denon 3802 etc etc, so we're pretty content downstairs, now upstairs Im looking to go Klipsch synergy simply because my dad's RF series' sound awesome and since I work at Best Buy part time and Klipsch has sweet accomodations. I can get their F-3 towers for about 350-400 a PAIR! so I can't pass that up. Question is, anyone here with the synergy's dissapointed with their new line? I have heard them in some stores and have loved the sound, but it's hard to simulate how they are at home with music you like, movies ETC. any input would be great.

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Go for it, they're the best speakers at Best Buy. Trey Cannon, one of the moderators at the Klispch forum, says that at Klipsch the new F3's are considered to be a step up from the RF3's.

Frank

Blake Seider

Auditioning
thanks alot, here is also a option I have, my dad currently owns a pair of Klipsch RF-5's and they are amazing, I play with them all the time since he rarely uses them. I told him if I got a pair of the synergy's for him, if he would give me his RF-5's, he agreed and said he probably couldn't tell the difference anyway tell.

so the question is, set of RF-5's or the Synergy's?

thanks again for your help.

Blake

P.S. I also have a pair of Klipsch SB-3 surrounds which I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks