1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 LG bh6220s surround sound

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by Jason voorhees, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Jason voorhees

Jason voorhees Auditioning

Jaks
    Hi guys im a bit of a newbie at home theatres and 5.1 surround sound. I recently bought a 5.1 LG bh6220s home theatre set with the 3d Blu ray player/ reciever, I have all my speakers set up and calibrated to the right volume level and distance. I have my PS4 connected using an optical cable and set to linear PCM and have Dolby 5.1 ticked, I have my Blu ray player set to multi channel. The question is I feel as though the surround sound aspect of Blu ray movies isn't working as well when playing through PS4, I experimented with watching one on the actual player (man of steel) and the surround sound actually packed a punch (people steaming in the back and explosions). Sorry if this is an honest mistake because I've tried a couple thing and im not sure what's going wrong, thanks in advance :)))