What's new

Problem Child 2 DVD (1 Viewer)

Ryan Crosby

Auditioning
Has anybody ever heard anything of this one?? It's one of my favorite movies and it's a shame it's not out on DVD.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
For a film which was critically and financially a disaster, I highly doubt Universal will release a DVD in the next decade.
Not so fast buddy. The film might've been panned by everybody on planet Earth with the exception of twelve people (with myself being one of the twelve), but it did make quite a bit of money... especially since it was done on a low budget. If Universal can release To Wong Foo... on DVD, they can release Problem Child 2. And hopefully they'll re-release Problem Child in widescreen.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
For a film which was critically and financially a disaster, I highly doubt Universal will release a DVD in the next decade.
Plenty of critical and financial disasters hit DVD as catalog titles. Heck, MGM's putting out a special edition of Life Stinks, and it only made 1/6th of Problem Child II's gross!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks