What's new
World Wide Stereo

Pre Wired with 2 Conduct to 4 Conduct (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

Auditioning
Real Name
rodney
I have a family room in a home that I purchase 6 years ago....the rooms are all prewire....I have decided to put the speakers in.

What I have at ever speaker outlet is 2 conduct...so in the family room I have four speaker locations the top two each have 2 Conduct and the bottom two has two sets of 2 conducts.

It is also set of speaker opens int he game room and the patio....all 2 conduct.

In the location where the control system is suppose to sit there are three 4 conduct wires...labeled Family, patio, game.

I hooked the speakers and and will I put the 4 conduct into my reciever I get nothing....is there something I am missing?

[email protected]

Auditioning
Real Name
rodney
schan1269 said:
Take pictures.
So I opened up the bottom ones to take pictures and noticed there was another dark purple cover set of wires...it happened to be a 4 channel...thanks schan for having me take pictures. Not I have another question

In the bottom faceplate brake I have a 4 channel that once connects makes works...but there are also the two two channel cables in there which I believe work with the top speakers.....is there a module or something I need to purchase as it looks like I need to do some type of daisey chain....

for some strange reason it won't let me up-load the pictures....I made the pics very small

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sbaker1991
Recent bookmarks