What's new

Possible Problem with Episode One DVD (1 Viewer)

John.W

Agent
I Know this is gonna sound weird but, I bought the Phantom Menace DVD tonight And popped it in. Now I don't have Digital or even Prologic at the moment. ( I'm a center and rears short) But I do have a Decent reciever and some Nice paradigm Fronts. I wanted to watch it in 2 stereo and pipe it through the reciever. The Dialog sounds like I have it in Prologic or digital without a center connected. I double checked everything and the only thing that comes in clear for dialog is when I choose the Audio Commentary. That Comes in perfectly Clear. So, My Panasonic RP-56 is set to english 2.0 and the dvd itself I choose 2.0 as well. So what is my problem??? Is there a bug on my DVD? Or on all of them?

John.W

Agent
Well I figured it out. And I'm a Moron. On the dvd player the VSS button was activated.

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
God, don't you hate it when something like that happens?
When I was first hooking up my DVD player (3years ago) I failed to turn the tv to video input and it took me several hours to figure out why I had sound and no picture.
laugh.gif

------------------
Where the heck is Plucky? HERE DUCKY DUCKY DUCKY!!!
Magic armour is good but it tends to lose its magic without warning. Many an ancient lords last words had been " You can't kill me because I've got magic AARRGG!"
-Interesting Times-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks