What's new

Please help me I have been consumed by a crappy song (1 Viewer)

Nathan Spillman

Auditioning
Is this the same Kylie Minogue that sang back up on Where the Wild Roses Grow on Nick Cave's Murder Ballads? I love her voice and would like to hear some more by her.
Though I would expect that the subject matter would be just a bit different. ;)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I find if you have a song stuck in your head and want to get it out start singing the theme from The Facts of Life. unfortunately you will never get THAT song out of your head!
When I get a fever, Simon & Garfunkle's "Feeling Groovy" runs through my head. Worse than the illness itself, IMO.

On topic, Kylie Minogue was on SNL last week with the Lord of the Rings guy hosting, and he was really in love with her, he even sat on the edge of the stage to watch her play. Indeed, I assumed that she must be there as a personal request of the man - Ian McKellan was his name. I figured that was the only way they'd have dusted her off from the eighties-shelf and put her on the show. But apparently not.

You should have seen the ridiculous background dancers. Costumes straight out of a Kate Bush show.

(Though Kate Bush was of course wonderful, I don't mean to diss her.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks