What's new

Pink Floyd's "WYWH" SACD almost done (1 Viewer)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like the WYWH SACD is still a "go", according to this interview of Nick Mason conducted at end of April (scroll halfway down on the page).

AricB

Second Unit
Well they did rehearse twice for the Live 8 thing, so the delay is understandable. ;)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

There were plenty of complaints when that non-anamorphic disappointment came out! (The official excuse was ridiculous, too!)

Justin_P

Stunt Coordinator
I really hope they pick up the glacial pace on these releases.

At this rate it'll be 2009 before they get to The Wall, and then who knows how long for Atom Heart Mother and Meddle. :angry:

I would love to see Piper at the Gates of Dawn available on SACD, but when it actually comes out I'll be eighty or ninety, so I don't think I'll care so much. :)

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
When and IF....

ATOM HEART MOTHER and MEDDLE arrive on SACD...

... im not sure if I'll be able to contain myself.

...really.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I really enjoyed Dark Side of the Moon. I hope Wish You Were Here is as good. I expect with as much time as they've spent developing it, it should be great.

Now we just need a release date.

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Sad, that this has not worked out so far. One wonders why the majors let classics languish (after already paying Guthrie for the mastering!) instead of make money for themselves, the band, and others and moreover keep the fans like us happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks