What's new

Press Release PHE Press Release: Indiana Jones 4-Movie Movie Collection (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (2 Viewers)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Amazon's initial price was $79.99. Now it's $86.99. That's the price I ended up preordering at Walmart.com too.

I don't think we'll see it drop below $80 until after it has been released for a few weeks.
Except at Deep Discount, where it's still available for pre-order at $64.99. :)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I stopped feeling comfortable ordering from Deep Discount a long time ago. But more power to those of you that are happy with that choice!

Mark

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I stopped feeling comfortable ordering from Deep Discount a long time ago. But more power to those of you that are happy with that choice!
I've ordered several Arrow releases from them over the past year and, other than generally slow shipping speeds, haven't had any issues. I know that others have, but then again, Amazon has its own shipping/availability problems.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
You're right -- that's a little odd for a set releasing next week.

I don't actually know anything. But my guess is that it's possible thatt Paramount didn't send the discs for review, or might have sent them late.

Or, if they have arrived to reviewers, the set might take longer than usual to review given that it consists of four movies instead of one.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
The review copy, for me at least, has not yet arrived.

Have you seen any indications they've shipped to you?

I have the FedEx app and the package hasn't shown up there yet.

Hoping they send today and it arrives tomorrow, though it's possible Paramount's not sending to me at all. Paramount is good to me but they may be short on these sets!

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Have you seen any indications they've shipped to you?

I have the FedEx app and the package hasn't shown up there yet.

Hoping they send today and it arrives tomorrow, though it's possible Paramount's not sending to me at all. Paramount is good to me but they may be short on these sets!
Not a peep, sadly!

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member

Mark
I have always had my orders fulfilled by DD, but sometimes they are a bit slower in the shipping. It isn't a question of feeling comfortable with them as I have had no issues, it usually boils down between $50-$100 saving over Amazon on good size (6 or more) BD orders which to me is very worth the extra week of wait time on the shipping.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
:laugh: Hell, I can't even remember the movie, it was that forgettable for me.
I believe one of the kids from "Holes" is in it - and I think there's a Crystal Skull but other than that I have no memory ...
forget will smith GIF
:)!

Last edited:

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
I emailed Paramount and they said their copies are running late - uncertain ETA.

So we shouldn't expect review copies until Monday at the earliest! :(
Thanks for that update (saves me from connecting with them!) Paramount are really good to work with so I am sure the delay is out of their hands! But hopefully the review copies will be in our hands soon :)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for that update (saves me from connecting with them!) Paramount are really good to work with so I am sure the delay is out of their hands! But hopefully the review copies will be in our hands soon :)

Just to make it clear: my "Monday at the earliest" doesn't intend to imply I think the discs will arrive Monday.

I was being literal to say that since we definitely won't get them Friday, Monday is our first shot.

I'm not counting on them coming before mid-week, though!

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Just to make it clear: my "Monday at the earliest" doesn't intend to imply I think the discs will arrive Monday.

I was being literal to say that since we definitely won't get them Friday, Monday is our first shot.

I'm not counting on them coming before mid-week, though!
Oh, I knew what you meant.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I wish I could buy JUST Temple of Doom. I may get the set sometime this year, but I’ll have to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks