What's new

PGR out already? (1 Viewer)

Christop_Holmes

Stunt Coordinator
*laughing* ah ken a thread you made and all of the people have drifted off of the subject the thought of that makes me chuckle, but back on the subject, yes there will be a police car, from what i hear they will be putting out downloadable cars especially for an up-coming game mode where you race them, they will be in the ultimite mode if im not mistaken? or perhaps they are making a separate list. but yes they are going to have a police car

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
One of the guys I was playing on Live yesterday said that new tracks and cars are expected for download this month as a "Christmas present". As anyone heard anything about this. Rumour has it that a couple of Lamborghini's will be part of the new car batch (Diablo and Murcielago).

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Rumour has it that a couple of Lamborghini's will be part of the new car batch (Diablo and Murcielago).
I'd be suprised at those cars as last I heard, EA had snapped up the exclusive rights to use Lamborghinis after Rage (the previous holder) went into bankruptcy.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
EA had snapped up the exclusive rights to use Lamborghinis
Somebody in that same lobby made the same comment. 'Ghinis aside there is still anticipation for new cars before year end (and there are a number of spots open on the "showroom" floor just waiting).

I'm just trying to balance finishing the single player campaign to open up the bonus cars and playing online as it's so damn fun. The AI cars in single player are so infuriating it's nice to have the unpredictability of (good) human opponents.

Christop_Holmes

Stunt Coordinator
One of the guys I was playing on Live yesterday said that new tracks and cars are expected for download this month as a "Christmas present".
I dont know, it seems like PGR2 is already pretty well set to go. if they added those cars... it would kind of make it more like a playstation 2 game. Hard to explain, but i would be disappointed if they did do that. now a few new tracks, wouldnt mind that at all :)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
if they added those cars... it would kind of make it more like a playstation 2 game. Hard to explain, but i would be disappointed if they did do that
:confused:

I don't understand that comment at all. How is it the addition of new cars is a bad thing? It will happen - there are slots in the Xbox Live section of the showroom waiting for new cars. The PS2 reference here completely baffles me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks