What's new

Petrocelli: The Complete Collection (1 Viewer)

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
While The Lawyer, the 1970 film that led to this series, was not included on the DVD set, I just noticed that it looks like Kino plans to release it on May 14.

The Lawyer

I enjoyed watching the show on VEI’s series set, so I look forward to finally getting to see the original film on Blu.
Thanks for the heads-up on The Lawyer, Dave (and welcome back to posting. Hope you're doing better every day!)

Add me to the list that's sorry to hear about Petrocelli going OOP. It's a good show, and a set that I'm happy to have in my collection. I got it on sale for $20, excellent value for money. Barry Newman and Susan Howard make a charming and believably-in-love couple. My only real complaint about the show is that the writers never seem to give Albert Salmi (as Tony's P.I. pal Pete) enough to do.

Purple Wig

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alan
You’re like a broken record Jeff, always going on about how every series, from Mister Peepers to Morecambe and Wise, from Mass For Shut Ins to Mama’s Family would have been better with more Albert Salmi. He’s great but leave a little screen time for all those other starving actors out there.

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Thanks for the heads-up on The Lawyer, Dave (and welcome back to posting. Hope you're doing better every day!)

Add me to the list that's sorry to hear about Petrocelli going OOP. It's a good show, and a set that I'm happy to have in my collection. I got it on sale for $20, excellent value for money. Barry Newman and Susan Howard make a charming and believably-in-love couple. My only real complaint about the show is that the writers never seem to give Albert Salmi (as Tony's P.I. pal Pete) enough to do.

Thank you, Jeff!

I agree with you about Newman and Howard. They had good chemistry. I always enjoyed Howard on Dallas and it was fun to see her here. However, I also like Diana Muldaur, so I will be interested to see her performance as Mrs. Petrocelli in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks