What's new

Petition to make Fox Interactive to make a BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA video game!!! (1 Viewer)

JoeG

Grip
The petition link below tells all:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/BTILCVG/petition.html
Anyways, I will soon e-mail Fox Interactive about this, and will monthly e-mail them about this.
But if you want to tell them you want a video game based on John Carpenter's BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA, please sign the petition by letter or e-mail, go ahead!
Email Address: [email protected]
Fox Interactive
Attn: Customer Service
P.O. Box 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90213-0900
Adios
JoeG

JoeG

Grip
Dammit!

Click the link, that petition, and learn what the hell this thread is ALL about, okay?

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
The last memorable game based on a movie was Goldeneye.

Unless Fox is hiring Rare to make the game, I'll pass on the petition.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
yeah, id rather they not butcher the movie with some crappy game. THey are making a "The Thing" game and Im hoping that its good. I cant expect too much of a game for BTiLC though. (and trust me, its one of my favorite movies of all time!!)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
"butcher the movie"?!? Have you seen it? It's horrible!

I guess I don't get it.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
"butcher the movie"?!? Have you seen it? It's horrible!
I guess I don't get it.
I guess not :)
Personally, I wouldn't necessarily complain if someone wanted to try a Big Trouble in Little China game, but I don't see any particular need for one.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Petition a studio to release a movie on DVD.

Might work.

Petition a studio to change an upcoming release.

Might work.

Petition a studio to CREATE a release.

Don't hold your breath.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Its a little TOO late to get them to make a game based on this movie. Otherwise, it would seem plausible.

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
I wouldn't say it's too late. Universal Interactive is about to release a game based on John Carpenter's "The Thing" remake for PC, X-Box, and I believe PS2. This may be a good time to have your voice heard, as maybe the DVD sales (if they were good) will make Fox Interactive give it some thought.

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Step 1) Download the demo (warning: its huge) of Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza.

Step 2) Attempt to find a single unique, interesting or fun feature in the game; fail.

Step 3) Realise that asking Fox Interactive to make a game of a film you like is as likely to see you getting a dud (every Die Hard game made so far) as something worth buying (Aliens Vs. Predator 2 and, err, thats it I think).

Bob Partovi

Stunt Coordinator
i think a video game would be awesome. Carpenter loves this movie and so does Kurt. Maybe this is just the push they need.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I think we should get a petition going to get "Glitter" made into a videogame. Everyone likes Mariah Carey.
She could be scantily clothed (like that's anything new), and instead of killing enemies, she could sing to them and calm them down. The button presses on the controller would dictate what notes she would sing.
Parents and guys like Lieberman would love the "anti violent" theme it would send.
...I should be a game designer, this idea is THAT good!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks