What's new

Fox Shooting Remake of Big Trouble in Little China with Dwayne Johnson (1 Viewer)

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Carpenter quite giving a shit about making movies a long time ago so his cash cow is selling his older movies. They talked about a sequel for years but it never happened so a remake is the next thing. I saw this on the big screen a few weeks back in Cinemark's movie series. I think there were about 7 of us in there and while it is a good movies it's certainly not a classic and there are several things that could be improved.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
TravisR said:
The Rock's filmography is shaky (and that's being kind) but Chris Pratt was the lead in a huge hit last year and has a solid body of comedic work for a relatively young guy. There's no comparison between the two.

The main thing about them to me is they both seem on the top of every list for every remake, reboot, sequel, prequel, or do over that gets proposed. I have not seen enough of Chris Pratt to know if he is more than just a funny goofball and though I have met Mr. Johnson and he seems like a nice guy, I've only seen one of his films. They pretty much do seem to be considered, by Hollywood anyway, the "Redford and Newman" of this period in time. I think it is only a matter of time before they get paired up in a major feature...unless that has already happened...I have not really followed what they have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks