What's new

Paris Hilton Carl's Jr. Commercial (1 Viewer)

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

My personal experience (as someone who has gone with both women who seem like "prudes" and women who seem like "sluts") tells me that 99 times out of 100 chasing the "slut" is the wrong way to go. They just never live up to expectations. It's the old Ginger vs. Mary-Ann argument and I'll take the calico tops, short shorts and banana cream pies over the all flash, no fun, movie star every time.;)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, sorry if I wasn't clear in that post, but I wasn't talking about dating. I was talking about who they be more attracted to - or who they'd hoot and holler over more.

None of us are going to 'date' Paris Hilton, so we are not looking at her as a perspective relationship. I would think that most guys (when faced with wanting a girlfriend) would go with the nice girl as opposed to the slut, but when it comes down to ogling, they go with the slut.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

So was I. I can't stand the slut look, it lacks class and class is attractive (to me). On the other hand, I have a friend that is the complete opposite. His ideal is stilletto heel black boots, black leather head to toe and tattoos all over, kind of a Pam Anderson meets Elvira. Mine is Grace Kelly. Different strokes, as they say.

P.S. All of the above is probably why I hate strip clubs (although I was once dragged to one by my buddies and really fell for a dancer who was dressed very innocently and danced to that sappy one hit wonder "Undercover Angel" by Alan O'Day :b )

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I too loathe strip clubs too and I knew most people here probably won't fit into the 'stereotype' I explained, but overall, most guys are like this and is why Paris has so many 'fans'.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
When I find a Japanese stripper who's song is Evil Fantasies by Judas Priest, I'm marrying her. And I'll kill her current husband/boyfriend/fiance' if I have to. :D

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member

Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth - they are so old-school mainstream. Howard Stern? Booooorrrrrrrriiing! Myself, I prefer Penny Arcade - way more controversial. :D *kidding*

You think this ad is raunchy? Go visit Europe and watch TV there - you ain't seen nothing! And, wow, the kids are normal!

I think this scientist (is scientist still a dirty word in North America? Maybe I should use the term "free-thinker"...) is on to something:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...l/-/0684844095

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Well, it's nice to know one can still make political comments and country-bash as long as they're pithy in the process. Because, as we all know, everyone in a country is exactly alike in demeanor, looks, action, and thought.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
D'oh, I failed to mention that many people are very similar in demeanor, etc. worldwide. Nearly everyone wants a nice home, food to eat, meet nice people, raise a family, look at sexy ads, eat fast-food (I am speaking statistically here - obviously an individual won't think this way, but humanity as a whole does).

My point is that ads don't turn people into monsters. Although Blipverts can be dangerous!

My post wasn't meant to bash countries or anything like that, just to illustrate my poorly-worded point.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Exactly! Those kids are crazy, just like everyone else's kids. :)

Pie fight? Boy, I bet the aftermath is fun! Mmm...pie...

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I might be alone here but the ad made me want to buy that car. Damn! What a nice ride. This blond thing with a black bathing suit kept getting in the way though.

I think they should have shot the commercial to sell the car instead. :)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
It doesn't work on a Mac and you can only watch the 60 second version after 10pm (I wonder if I can trick it by changing the time on my computer)?

MikeM

Screenwriter

Parker, from the videos floating around the next, she does look like a nice ride.
Oh the car?? No idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks