What's new

Paris Hilton Carl's Jr. Commercial (1 Viewer)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Skanky media whore writhes around in a black bathing suit while stuffing oversized and overpriced burger in her mouth and performing sexual acts on a garden hose in desperate attempt to extend her unearned and already used up 15 minutes of fame. ;)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Sorry I dont have a link but I know theres a site or two that crashed cause so many people were trying to access it yesterday. I sa it during the 24 finale Mon night.

The commercial is Paris wearing a black bathing suit washing black SUV; getting herslef all soapy and hosed down. You only see her biting into a Six Dollar burger for about .1 sec. All the while the song "I love Paris" is playing.

The ad is very racy.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Brettb,

:laugh:

You described the ad better than I did. Im not a fan of hers but I did enjoy the ad. :D

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Just go to Carl's Jr's website (I think you can find it through Yahoo your own damned self) and the ad will play automatically.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Am I the only who thinks that it is supposed to be more like parody of 'sexy ads' than an actual sexy ad? For the outcry that it's supposed to be causing, it seems more silly (and kinda funny) than dirty to me. Of course, I'm sure that Carl's and Pais are both happy because it just gives them free publicity.

P.S. Paris looks like a giraffe:)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link. I used to wonder how her parents must feel about all the nonsense she gets involved in..Then I saw Fox will have a new show hosted by her mom called "I want to be a Hilton". :rolleyes

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
So is that ad supposed to make you lose your lunch? Guess it fits in with the rest of Carl Jr.'s ads, they always turn me off to what they are promoting. I cringe everytime they played those ones with people chomping down and smacking while globs of condiments dripped and splattered on the ground. :thumbsdown:

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
It's not a very effective ad, because I saw it several times before I associated it with hamburgers. It would have been a better ad for that new Mr. Clean car wash stuff. :D

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
That commercial makes me sick. I don't understand how anybody thinks Paris Hilton is attractive on any level. To me its the same as Dick Cheney doing that commercial. Yuck!

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't go so far as to compare her to Cheney, but I don't find her very attractive. Nicole Richie on the other hand, has really cleaned up her act, and is definitely beautiful.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

Could that be why Paris doesn't like her any more? :D

I'm not *that* turned on by Paris, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating burgers! ;)

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

She was when she had some meat on her bones...now she just looks cracked out.

As for the commercial...I dont think it would be too bad if it was 30 secs instead of 60. And even still, there has been worse commercials then that. Not to mention, it looks SO ridiculous...shes washing a Bentley in a black bathing suit, eating a cheeseburger...how can you really take that seriously?

And Paris? One of the most overrated broads in celebrity history. Next to Pam Anderson, of course.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
The TV version is 30. The 60 second version is for the Internet.

MikeM

Screenwriter

Well, I guess it's effective after all since there's an entire thread here about a commercial. :D

I just find it funny that someone who looks so anorexic, would be selling a burger that looks to be about half her weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks