What's new

Apple TV+ Hello Tomorrow! (2023) (1 Viewer)

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
Anybody watching this? I was on Facebook yesterday morning and for the first time saw this pop up in my feed. I watched the trailer and it said it was available starting February 17, 2023. I haven't heard anything about this show before yesterday.

I watched the first 3 episodes yesterday afternoon and I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet. I think I've guessed where it's going but I'm hoping maybe there's a larger twist. If no larger twist then I'll probably finish out the season and call it quits.

Last edited:

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
So disappointed. The series is not what I expected. I made through half of episode 3. It's so boring.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Why are all stories required to have twists?

Romeo and Juliet is probably the greatest, if not the most imitated story of all time. It completely gives away the ending in the first three lines. I don't know. It seems to me that Shakespeare guy was a pretty decent story teller.

Anyway, the single most common word used to describe some of my favorite movies is "Boring". So far, it seems fairly intriguing. However, I can see people saying it's not what they expected. What it reminds me of the most so far is Glengarry Glen Ross. I'm not very far into it, though.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
After seeing the trailer, I thought this might be up my alley. I like the retro future (“futurepast”) design, and any narrative that imagines what would have happened if space exploration remained as culturally vital as it was in the 1950s and 60s.

So imagine my disappointment when I couldn’t even make it through the first episode. I suppose I should give it another shot, but it’s exceedingly rare that I turn something off in the middle and that I felt compelled to give up is probably a good gauge of this not being something for me.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I just finished EP. 5.

I had no idea what this show would actually be about. It really doesn't give any indication what that is. Just what the setting is. I generally prefer going in that way, so my mind is open, rather than expecting something specific and deciding it sucks only based on whether my expectations were correct or not.

It probably spends a little too much time dancing around the actual point(s), but by the end of EP. 5 the mysteries start dropping fast. That only creates a new set of questions. In general, I like where this seems to be going.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks