What's new
World Wide Stereo

Paradigm speakers (1 Viewer)

expoman55

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael O
Hello, I have decided on purchasing paradigm speakers for my HT. I have one set of ADP100 surrounds, Phantom v3s, paradigm powered sub- PDR 8, and would like to get a center and rears to complete a 7.1 system.. is my assumption correct in that all should be v3 to be matched so to speak? I am planning on using a Yamaha 7.1 reciever and blue ray player.. Would you suggest base shakers as well? Any suggestions on my speaker selections?

netgun

Auditioning
Real Name
kevin
I am new at this and just setting of my first system. After getting feed backback on receivers and speakers here i chose SVS over Paradigm. I found a member of this forum that lived fairly close and had the SVS setup including an SVS Sub (12'). There was no comparissoin between the two the SVS performed much better to me, to be fair i heard the SVS in a house setup and the Paradigm in a highend A/V store, but it was in a room setup as the system around a HT with fairly closed walls.

The best advice i got here was to reasearch and go listen, i highly recommend it. BTW I was buying Polk until I did that what a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks