Paradigm SA-series In-wall speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Mike Breeden, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Mike Breeden

Mike Breeden Agent

Does anybody have any experience with the Paradigm in-wall speakers. I was looking at the SA-30 or SA-35 for replacing my Studio 20's. The 20's are my rear speakers. The WF does not like the 20's mounted on the wall since we moved into our new house. I have Studio 100's as fronts with there CC. Also, does anybody know the cost of those units. I live in Sunny Buffao, so I can take a quick trip to Canada.

Thanks in advance for your help

Mike

2. Kwang Suh

Kwang Suh Supporting Actor

Well, I have the CS series in-wall, and they're quite excellent. Perfect timber match for the Monitor series.

I'd presume the SAs would be just as good.

3. Mike Breeden

Mike Breeden Agent

Bump - No one has listen to these or has any experience? Does anyone know the cost?

Thanks

Mike

4. BobRoulier

BobRoulier Second Unit

I have the sa 25s I use in my living room second zone I like them a lot like the rest of the line a great bang for the buck you can get better but you have to spend a lot more[​IMG]

Bob

5. Mark Dubeau

Mark Dubeau Stunt Coordinator

I have the SA35's as my rears with Ref100's and CC up front. A very good combination. Less than $1000 CDN for the SA-35s. Installation is quite easy and solid once complete.

6. dan_dj

dan_dj Auditioning

I'm considering using the new SM-60R's as my surrounds. They would be installed in the ceiling. Any tips or advice with this setup? They are going to be matched to a Mini Monitor / CC370 front setup.