What's new

Paradigm SA-series In-wall speakers (1 Viewer)

Mike Breeden

Agent
Does anybody have any experience with the Paradigm in-wall speakers. I was looking at the SA-30 or SA-35 for replacing my Studio 20's. The 20's are my rear speakers. The WF does not like the 20's mounted on the wall since we moved into our new house. I have Studio 100's as fronts with there CC. Also, does anybody know the cost of those units. I live in Sunny Buffao, so I can take a quick trip to Canada.

Thanks in advance for your help

Mike

Kwang Suh

Supporting Actor
Well, I have the CS series in-wall, and they're quite excellent. Perfect timber match for the Monitor series.

I'd presume the SAs would be just as good.

BobRoulier

Second Unit
I have the sa 25s I use in my living room second zone I like them a lot like the rest of the line a great bang for the buck you can get better but you have to spend a lot more;)

Bob

Mark Dubeau

Stunt Coordinator
I have the SA35's as my rears with Ref100's and CC up front. A very good combination. Less than $1000 CDN for the SA-35s. Installation is quite easy and solid once complete.

dan_dj

Auditioning
I'm considering using the new SM-60R's as my surrounds. They would be installed in the ceiling. Any tips or advice with this setup? They are going to be matched to a Mini Monitor / CC370 front setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks