What's new

Outdoor projection? (1 Viewer)

Pam W

Stunt Coordinator
I am a newbie to this, so bear with me. Our swim club wants to show movies by the pool this summer - "Dive In Movies". What type of projector do you recommend - especially knowing we will probably only use it 4 times or so this summer. Can these be rented, or is the price too costly? I have been trying to do research, but I get very confused with all the technical lingo associated with the projectors. Thanks in advance for any information!

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
Pam- There is a member called "Scooter" who has an outdoor projection setup; he would be the one to ask. There should be a link near the top of the board saying "Scooterpalooza" where you can get his email and look at his setup.

The pool left over from the olympics at Georgia Tech did the exact same thing, and it was a big hit. My absolute favorite was Jaws; theres something about sitting in a inner tube while watching that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks