What's new

***Official Outlaw 950 Manual now available Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Ditto.

Splendid job with the notes Patrick, makes perfect sense to me, how & why.

When I chimed in never meant to sound like I thought it was a ‘secret’. Now that the 950’s are starting to roll, had hoped for more detail on exactly what was done, you just provided that: Thank you!. The CS dealing with the prior collapsing issue sounds good.

This was similar to the questioner’s asking for in depth specifics on how bass management is handled in 6 channel analog, or bypass mode on the 950. There are so many questions that a product manual cannot begin to cover which in turn, makes sites like HTF so active!

Thanks!

Patrick R. Sklenar

Second Unit
Will & Mary,
You're quite welcome. Like I said, I kept reading all these questions and sensing some confusion ... since it was confusing my already befuddled brain (yes, I *do* have one thank you! :) ), I decided to just ask. {shrug}
I'll give Outlaw a couple of days before I bother them again and ask about the Bass Management/Analog Bypass situation. Unless someone else beats me to the punch. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks