What's new

Official KINO Insider Announcements Thread: STRICTLY MODERATED: READ GUIDELINES (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

commander richardson

Second Unit
Real Name
martyn
Coming Soon!
First Time on DVD and Blu-ray!
Brand New HD Master from a 4K Scan by Paramount Pictures Archives!

Highway Dragnet (1954) Starring Richard Conte, Joan Bennett, Wanda Hendrix, Reed Hadley and Mary Beth Hughes - Co-Produced by Roger Corman (Premature Burial) - Directed by Nathan Juran (The 7th Voyage of Sinbad, 20 Million Miles to Earth, First Men in the Moon, Jack the Giant Killer)

View attachment 40776
Excellent release and thank you .........it's a good movie long forgotten ...............

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Thank you all for the heads up on the deep discount sale. I picked up 4 titles:

The Devil's Brigade
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Witness for the Prosecution
Panic in Year Zero

Always love getting these Kino titles, they have all been excellent, and I specifically enjoy picking up titles that I've never seen or (some) even heard of for that matter. It's tough being late to the party birth wise and missing out on so many great films at original release.

I just finished watching the Sicilian Clan and it looked perfect visually. The film was just awesome too. Recommended to all if you haven't seen this particular release.

PGB

Agent
Real Name
Geoffrey Blowers
KL Studio Classics September Sale!
66 Blu-rays From $7.99 and Up!
Free USA Shipping - Orders of $50 or More!
Free Canadian Shipping - Orders of $100 or More!

Note: Due to the long Labor Day Weekend, orders will not ship before September 5th.

https://www.klstudioclassics.com/list/view/code/laborday2017

View attachment 40301
Mr Lime:
Does your Kino sale on selected titles extend to territories beyond the US and Canada? I'd love to take advantage of the sales (and purchase regular priced items from Kino direct) but I live in Hong Kong.

PGB

Agent
Real Name
Geoffrey Blowers
Hoping this won't be considered off-topic, as the intent is to assist buyers of Kino product - especially those living outside the US and Canada who therefore couldn't participate in the recent Kino sale:

Buy one, get one free offer on Kino Blu-rays from Deep Discount.

Ends October 2.

Enter code: KINOBOGO at checkout

http://www.deepdiscount.com/deep-kino-bogo/b234908
Thank you for this very welcome news. I just ordered 6 Kino titles from them

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon on DVD and Blu-ray!

The Cemetery Club (1993) Starring Ellen Burstyn, Olympia Dukakis, Diane Ladd, Danny Aiello, Lainie Kazan, Christina Ricci and Bernie Casey - Shot by Steven Poster (Donnie Darko) - Music by Elmer Bernstein (The Magnificent Seven) - Directed by Bill Duke (Deep Cover).

the-cemetery-club.jpg

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon on Blu-ray!

The Aviator (1985) Starring Christopher Reeve, Rosanna Arquette, Jack Warden, Sam Wanamaker, Scott Wilson, Tyne Daly and Marcia Strassman - Shot by David Connell (The NeverEnding Story II: The Next Chapter) - Music by Dominic Frontiere (Brannigan) - Screenplay by Marc Norman (Shakespeare in Love) - Based on a Novel by Ernest K. Gann (The High and the Mighty) - Directed by George Miller (The Man from Snowy River)

El_aviador-718846339-large.jpg

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon!
First Time on DVD and Blu-ray!
In TruColor!
Brand New HD Master from a 4K Scan by Paramount Archives!

A Woman's Devotion (1956) Starring Ralph Meeker, Janice Rule, Paul Henreid and Rosenda Monteros - Shot by Jorge Stahl Jr. (Garden of Evil) - Music by Les Baxter (Tales of Terror) - Screenplay by Robert Hill (Female on the Beach) - Directed by Paul Henreid (Dead Ringer)

a-womans-devotion_7879aead.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks