What's new

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm with you. It's an extremely complex ecosystem with a lot of moving parts, and everything needs to be in sync for things to work properly. It's quite frustrating.

Oh well, I'd rather own this film on physical media anyway, so I'm off to buy the 4K disc release.
It’s a nice looking disc!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
What can I say? I even signed out of the apps and signed back in. This is the ATV+ app on my Mac. Same thing on iOS (17.3):

View attachment 210755
That’s the whole frustrating issue with the TV app. The picture you posted is showing the Paramount+ streaming version, not the purchase version. Since they ditched the iTunes storefront I have a hell of a time finding real specs on movies I don’t already own.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
That’s the whole frustrating issue with the TV app. The picture you posted is showing the Paramount+ streaming version, not the purchase version. Since they ditched the iTunes storefront I have a hell of a time finding real specs on movies I don’t already own.
I don't own this title. What a cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.