What's new

Official KINO Insider Announcements Thread: STRICTLY MODERATED: READ GUIDELINES (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Just watched The Undying Monster and The Lodger (part of my score from the recent sale). Solid work on both. Looking forward to completing the John Brahm trilogy with Hangover Square...
Craig if you haven't gotten it you can do a 4th Brahm, from TT 's The Mad Magician it has that noir flair and is a solid release as well.

and yes i am waiting to get my hands on Hangover Square as well

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
Craig if you haven't gotten it you can do a 4th Brahm, from TT 's The Mad Magician it has that noir flair and is a solid release as well.

I just went to order The Mad Magician---- and it's apparently sold out. :angry:

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming October 24th on DVD and Blu-ray!

Portrait of Jennie (1948) with optional English subtitles
• Audio Commentary by Film Historian Troy Howarth
• Reversible Blu-ray Art
• Trailer Gallery

portrait.jpg

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott

The Brasher Doubloon (1947) with George Montgomery as Philip Marlowe is another good one directed by Brahm. Fox released on their archive line a few years ago.

Allansfirebird

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sean
Mister Lime, I imagine it's probably too early to ask, but are there any updates on when in 2018 The Big Country is due to be released?

Reactions: PMF

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming October 24th From Code Red! On DVD and Blu-ray!
Brand New 2017 HD Master!
Distributed by Kino Lorber!

They Call Me Bruce? (1982)
Enter the Dragon meets The Three Stooges in this uproarious comedy that The New York Times called “A Hysterically Insane and Inane Comedy Send-Up”. They Call Me Bruce is an outrageous comedy caper that takes on the mob, the FBI and just about everything else and leaves you holding your sides with laughter. This zany comedy features the celebrated Korean comic Johnny Yune (They Still Call Me Bruce) as a bumbling Bruce Lee lookalike who secretly dreams of emulating the Kung Fu king. This loveable klutz finally gets his chance when his job as an Italian chef takes him unsuspectingly into the dangerous world of the mafia. His new bosses send him off across the country delivering what “Bruce” thinks is Chinese flour, but is really cocaine. Along the way, poor “Bruce” is pursued by a wild assortment of characters, including Margaux Hemingway (Lipstick, Killer Fish) as a gangster moll who wants his precious cargo, Pam Huntington (Force Five) as a undercover cop, and John Fujioka (The Octagon, Tales Of The Gold Monkey) as his abusive teacher. Directed by Elliott Hong (Kill the Golden Goose), now finally see this comedy classic in HD, from the original interneg!

Includes Original Theatrical Trailer and Code Red Trailer Gallery

738329225650.jpg

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming in November on DVD and Blu-ray!

The High Commissioner (1968) aka Nobody Runs Forever
Starring Rod Taylor, Christopher Plummer, Lilli Palmer, Camilla Sparv, Daliah Lavi, Clive Revill, Calvin Lockhart, Derren Nesbitt, Burt Kwouk, Leo McKern and Franchot Tone - Shot by Ernest Steward (Deadlier Than the Male) - Edited by Ernest Hosler (On Her Majesty's Secret Service) - Music by Georges Delerue (The Day of the Dolphin) - Screenplay by Wilfred Greatorex (Battle of Britain) - Based on a Jon Cleary (The Sundowners) - Directed by Ralph Thomas (The Assassin)

the-high-commissioner-movie-poster-1968-1020260419.jpg

MisterLime

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Coming Soon:
10/3 Stone Cold Dead | City of Industry (BD) | The Ambassador (BD) | Original Gangstas (BD) 10/10 Take the Money and Run | Avanti | Flamingo Kid | Young Doctors in Love 10/17 Rawhead Rex | Rolling Vengeance 10/24 Night Angel | Portrait of Jennie | The Indian Runner 10/31 Junior Bonner | Cannon for Cordoba 11/7 Executioner's Song (BD) | Death Rides a Horse (BD) | The Mercenary 11/14 Nightkill | This World, Then the Fireworks | China Moon | Man Who Died Twice | Running Wild | It's the Old Army Game 11/21 Cease Fire! (3-D) | I'll Be Seeing You | Since You Went Away | Driftwood | Whales of August | Hangover Square (BD) 11/28 Woman in Red | The Wrong Guy | High Commissioner |

Announced - No Set Dates:
Covered Wagon | A Fistful of Dollars | Four Faces West | Legend of Hillbilly John | Manhandled | The Maze (3-D) | Old Ironsides | Outer Limits (Seasons 1) | Platoon Leader/Soldier Boyz - Dudikoff Double Feature | The Soldier | Stagestruck | Taking of Beverly Hills | Valdez is Coming

Coming 2018:
The Big Country | Farmer's Daughter | For a Few Dollars More | Lion in Winter (BD) | Outer Limits (Seasons 2) | Spiral Staircase | Thomas Crown Affair (1968)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks