What's new

*** Offical Home Theater Forum Football League Season 1 - NFL 2k3 Xbox Live (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
yes somethings have come up, but help is on the way in the form of someone we all know does a bang up job with leadership.

GaryP

Second Unit
Jeff,
I'm thinking that he may be referring to Calvin, since he did a hell of a good job keeping the SOCOM gang together. Just a guess ;)
Gary

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Okay,everyone...

Kelley has asked me to help out, since he is swamped with work. Please give me time to get the schedule all figured out - but I should have Week 1 out sometime tomorrow...I'll also be sending out emails to everyone involved..so be ready.

As it stands now...we have 14 players/teams. So that means 2 divisions of 7. Kelley will decide the playoff format, so don't ask me.

What I do have worked out are the 2 conferences. I'll post those in the next box. Basicially, teams in each division will play each other twice - & have 4 non-conference games. I do already have who will be playing who - all I have to do is figure out when & how.

So cut me a bit of slack..ok? If you have any questions..email,pm or AIM me..& I'll help out as best as I can.

Let's get ready to play some football!!

Calvin

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Dolby Digital Conference:
Howie D - Spaz - Pittsburgh
Darren Welsh - The Eradicator - Houston
Jeremy Santos -JESTER6 - St. Louis
Jeff Kleist - High Priest - Miami
Martin Frohlich - Frohlich - NY Jets
Eric Blanchard - RDY2STRKE - Oakland
Timmy C - De Niro - San Fran.
DTS Conference
Calvin Watts III - Nightwing - Buffalo
Travis Kolesar - Orpheus - Green Bay
GaryP - JoBoo - Tampa Bay
KelleyB - gigapower - New Orleans
MikeX - ArkhAngel - New England
Andrew Grall - GBPackFan - Philly
Jason Price - Theoden - Kansas City
Watch for the Week 1 games...

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Jeff, Green Bay is already taken..so nope :)
Jeremy is now the Rams instead of the Titans.
Teams are now locked in!
Next post has some scheduling details.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Okay.

This was Not Easy... so please bear with me.

We are going to have an 18 week season played within 16 calendar weeks. (If everyone finishes playing their scheduled weekly games early, then we can start the next week if all agree.)

With this not being 32 teams - I figure that the fairest way to play will be that teams within their own conference will play each other twice - just like in the NFL divisions.

Each team will also have 4 non-conference games.

Weeks 1 thru 7 & 12 thru 18 will be all conference games. You will be playing the same teams during those weeks. Only difference will be home field.

Weeks 8 thru 11 will be the non-conference games.
Everyone will play 4 games. I have it worked out, other than who's home & who's away.

I'd like those 4 games to be played in the space of 2 calender weeks. This way we can keep to a 16 week schedule.

I don't know about how we will work the playoffs - I'll touch base with Kelley to see what he has in mind.

I'd say either Top 4 or Top 6 in each division...

I'll post the 1st week's schedule late tonight...or early tomorrow. I have tried to be as fair as possible.

So let's get ready to play some football!!!

Calvin

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I'd like to thank Calvin for doing this. I hope to someday be able to show you guys why I am so busy and have had to constantly push this back.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Well, here it is!
No more excuses now...
Lets get this thing rolling!!!
Please note that home teams are listed inBold.
Games should be played as standard 5 minute games, & Week 1 should be completed by 2/21/03.
Please send all game results to both myself & Kelley. A game isn't official until I hear from both parties.
Got it? Good :D. Also, be sure to anyone who is playing in this league to your gamertag list.
Well, here goes nothing...
[c]HTF NFL2K3 Week 1 Schedule:[/c]
Week 1: Bills (Nightwing) vs Packers (Orpheus)
Bucs (JoBoo) vs Saints (gigapower)
Pats (ArkhAngel) vs Eagles (GBPackFan)
Chiefs (Theoden) Bye
Week 1: Steelers (Spaz) vs Texans (The Eradicator)
Rams (JESTER6) vs Dolphins (High Priest)
Jets (Frohlich) vs Raiders (RDY2STRKE)
49ers (De Niro) bye
There you are!
Have at it!
Best of luck to all...
Calvin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks