What's new

*** Offical Home Theater Forum Football League Season 1 - NFL 2k3 Xbox Live (1 Viewer)

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
Im going to have to bail out too. Sorry, but I have a 3 week old at home and given my work schedule and the baby, I don't even get the time to play a game for fun - let alone on a schedule. If anyone wants the Dolphins, I regretfully have to give them up. Good luck to the league!

- Rob

Jason Price

Second Unit
Any update, Kelly? I'm sure a lot of us are itchin' to get this thing started. Football season's going to be over here shortly, and I fear we are going to lose interest...

Benson R

Supporting Actor
I'll take the Colts if their still up for grabs and if there are no other teams available.

Good idea Jeff!!! All we need now is a volunteer. I would do it but would have no idea where to start and have no web experience. Come on people, let's get this thing started!!!!!

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Jeff you have the dolphins, Benson you will get the Colts.
Ok here is what I NEED everyone to do. I just want to verify player contact info before i publish it. So please email me at [email protected] with the following:
Your HTF name:
Your GamerTag:
You email address:
Your Team:
You have until Friday to do this. This will also help weed out anyone else. Season will start next Wednesday - Feb. 5th!

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Today is the cut-off day! You have until Midnight tonight to get me the information. So far I believe 12 of you have sent it in! Thanks a bunch for sticking it out.

Jason Price

Second Unit
Today is the cut-off day! You have until Midnight tonight to get me the information. So far I believe 12 of you have sent it in! Thanks a bunch for sticking it out.
Kelley,

Can you give some sort of confirmation of those people you have received emails from? I'd hate for a lost email to cause someone to miss out on the season...

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Sure can:

Me
Eric Blanchard
Howard Dean
Darren Welsh
Gary Proctor
Jeremy Santos
Andrew Grall
Travis Kolesar
Jason Price
Calvin Watts III
Jeff Kleist
Martin Frohlich
Micheal Anderson
Tim Carroll

That is what I have as of 4:02PM CST.

For those of you who would like a better team, those who do not confirm will loose their team, and those teams will be posted here sometime on Saturday, first come first serve. I will not give a time when they will be posted as I have a busy Saturday with a WWIIOnline Event and The Donnas will be in Tulsa that night.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
The following are the teams that are NOT AVALIABLE. If you would like to switch your team please let me know by end of the day. Sorry it took so long to get these out, but work is killing me.

Pittsburgh
Houston Texans
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Titans
Eagles
Packers
Chiefs
Buffalo
Dolphins
Jets
Browns
Raiders

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Kelley,

I'm not sure if you still have me as part of this league, but if you do, I am going to drop out. I just dont have the time. Sorry guys.

-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks