What's new
World Wide Stereo

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
FREE DMI POINTS
WILLOW1988 -- 25 POINTS (this may be a 1 day Premiere Code -- expiring tonight) DEAD
AVALONIA -- 10 POINTS

This showed up in an email and then the email self-destructed after I read it the first time. Someone finally posted a link to it. Supposedly sent to people with D+ accts though I not 100% it's limited to those people (a strict reading seems it might be)

Disney+ Season's Streamings Drawstring Bag 150

Last edited:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
NEW DMI REWARDS -- NOVEMBER 30, 2022

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Pop! Pin - Rey - HOT REWARD 400 SOLD OUT
Hercules 25th Anniversary Pin Set 600
Disney Traditions: Hercules - Baby Hercules and Pegasus 1275 SOLD OUT
Peter Pan and Wendy Teaser Poster 750

Plus a couple Reactivated Rewards
Walt Disney Studios Platinum Private VIP Tour For Up To 4 25200
Disney's A Christmas Carol Blu-ray Combo Pack 500 (was 750 points previously)

The first of hopefully many MERRY AND BRIGHT CODES from now until New Years (M-F)
CODE: WINTER -- 5 DMI POINT

EDIT: Jim Shore Figurine and REY PIN Hot Reward aren't long for the world,

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The first of hopefully many MERRY AND BRIGHT CODES from now until New Years (M-F)
Codes GO LIVE at Midnight PT (3am ET) so if you try to redeem before then you will get an error message

NOV 30: WINTER -- 5 DMI POINT ( assume 5 points for the rest unless noted - Friday's often are higher since they don't have weekend codes normally)
DEC 1: YETI

Last edited:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Universal has updated their list of movies for December:

Intolerable Cruelty (HD)
Paul (Theatrical ) (HD)
Paul (Unrated) (HD)
Reality Bites (HD)
The Wolfman (2010) (Theatrical) (HD)
The Wolfman (2010) (Unrated) (HD)
The Best Man Holiday (HD)
2 Guns (HD)
Baby Mama (HD)
Dazed and Confused (HD)
Downton Abbey: The Motion Picture (4K)
Hanna (HD)

Sony is not due for a refresh until next month.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
We've had an Advent Calendar for as long as I can remember - cloth with pockets for each day with a small stuffed toy reindeer to move to the next pocket. When the kids were little it was their job to move the Reindeer into the next pocket counting down to Christmas. I've certainly seen seemingly endless variations and it's a really popular Home Project for folks that cross-stitch, knot, sew, quilt, etc. Tons of them at Country Stores and those little Christmas stands selling stuff to tourists. I guess a Star Wars variation is inevitable -- I think this one sells for $45-50 at many retailers.

It wasn't the main purpose but it did get rid of the constant "How many days to Christmas" questions.

Last edited:

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Ah, ok, looks like a primarily Lutheran thing (though some others might use such as well). I'm more Reformed/Presby (w/ some bit of non-denom/Baptist influence), but really, I didn't even actually grow up w/ any Christian faith at all -- my side of my entire extended family are not Christian at all, and I only became a Christian myself shortly after college.

My father-in-law was Lutheran (or sorta), but he wasn't really practicing nor was he expressive at all anyway -- he was the definition of a (very intelligent, highly educated, totally reserved) man of (extremely) few words (or outwardly obtrusive/noticeable practices/habits/manners for that matter)...

_Man_

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ah, ok, looks like a primarily Lutheran thing (though some others might use such as well). I'm more Reformed/Presby (w/ some bit of non-denom/Baptist influence), but really, I didn't even actually grow up w/ any Christian faith at all -- my side of my entire extended family are not Christian at all, and I only became a Christian myself shortly after college.

My father-in-law was Lutheran (or sorta), but he wasn't really practicing nor was he expressive at all anyway -- he was the definition of a (very intelligent, highly educated) man of (extremely) few words (or outwardly obtrusive/noticeable practices/habits/manners for that matter)...

_Man_

Maybe Advent Calendars are more of a regional thing rather than specifically denominational.
They're all over the South and Midwest from what I've noticed

The Lutheran of few words seems to be a stereotype with a lot of reality (classic Minnesota, Garrison Keillor stuff)

Last edited:

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Methodist on this end widely outnumbered by Baptists locally. Maybe Advent Calendars are more of a regional thing rather than specifically denominational.
They're all over the South and Midwest from what I've noticed

The Lutheran of few words seems to be a stereotype with a lot of reality (classic Minnesota, Garrison Keillor stuff)

Hmmm... perhaps so... I haven't been around Lutherans much beyond my father-in-law -- and one wouldn't even know he's Lutheran at all if not told by someone else, LOL, since he never mentions it (or much of anything else, especially about himself)... :P

Presbys are the "frozen chosen", haha, though I'm probably a good deal more "free" and animated (maybe even almost bordering on "charismatic") than most Presbys... :lol: Wonder if @Mike Frezon didn't somehow get his family name from being Presby (and so, "frozen chosen"), LOL -- of course, I'm just kidding about that... ;):P:D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

_Man_

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Universal has updated their list of movies for December:

Intolerable Cruelty (HD)
Paul (Theatrical ) (HD)
Paul (Unrated) (HD)
Reality Bites (HD)
The Wolfman (2010) (Theatrical) (HD)
The Wolfman (2010) (Unrated) (HD)
The Best Man Holiday (HD)
2 Guns (HD)
Baby Mama (HD)
Dazed and Confused (HD)
Downton Abbey: The Motion Picture (4K)
Hanna (HD)

Sony is not due for a refresh until next month.

A bit disappointing with only 1 4K title an 1 sort of Christmas/Holiday choice. I have 3/4 of them too so I'd say the actual movie quality is better than the last couple months at least

I did pick up Intolerable Cruelty and Reality Bites -- not sure why I never had the former though I guess maybe it was never D2D eligible

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
MERRY AND BRIGHT CODES from now Nov 30 until around New Years (M-F)
Codes GO LIVE at Midnight PT (3am ET) so if you try to redeem before then you will get an error message

NOV 30: WINTER -- 5 DMI POINT ( assume 5 points for the rest unless noted - Friday's often are higher since they don't have weekend codes normally)
DEC 2: PRESENTS (was initially 10, but changed to 5 after some sort of overnight glitches)

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
A couple items moving along quite fast. If you have much interest in either of the these I'd suggest not waiting long
Noon and 3pm updates to show how fast today's redemptions are going.
180 115 Star Wars Advent Calendar 2022 (900 redemptions of a 2800 pt item seems pretty good even if I have no interest in Funkos at all)
70 40 Disney Movie Insiders Member Exclusive Holiday 2022 Ornament Set Pin Set of 3

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
MERRY AND BRIGHT CODES from now Nov 30 until around New Years (M-F)
Most should expire 12/31/2022 Midnight PT

DEC 2: PRESENTS ( initially said 10, but seems it was only 5)
DEC 5: DRAX (10 Points - really this time)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks