What's new

NFL 2k3 blues (1 Viewer)

Blu

Screenwriter
I've played nearlly 100 games online and I'm no better now than when I was when I started.
In fact I think I've gotten worse!
Just yesterday I was playing with the Raiders and got lit up by the Cowboys! sheesh
No matter how much time I spend in the practice mode, no matter how well I play at times I find ways to lose!
I admit I suck.
I have won nearly 35 games and I wonder how I have done that well!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
lol there are just some games ya cant get good at. Ive had a few of them in my gaming lifetime

capt

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I have just crossed the 100 game mark in NFL 2k3, my record is now 75-35. I do seem to be getting better.

I really started to win alot more games when I started running the ball more. I am usually right around 50-50 ratio for run / pass plays. In fact, I went on an 11 game win streak when I first started running.

Most people I play against pass all the time. So I run alot of blitzes, and get tons of sacks, INT's and QB fumbles. Nothing is better than hitting the QB and having the ball pop out, right into the hands of a blizting lineman. I have run back several TD's this way.

If you can run the ball and defend the pass, you will win lots of games.

Jeff

Andre F

Screenwriter
I can't wait for my XBL and wireless stuff get here so I can start playing this online....I will suck very bad for a while.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
In the DC versions, no mater what I never ran a running play
They are a waste of time, and my W/L record holds that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks