What's new

New York Undercover now available on Peacock/Amazon Prime (1 Viewer)

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
I see some music has been changed in certain parts of a few season 1 episodes, but the performances are still in tact. With this being released on streaming could we ever see a dvd release maybe? Especially considering the music was cleared for streaming and they replaced songs they obviously couldn't get the rights to?

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
When you say it's "on Prime", is that the part of prime that's INCLUDED with your Prime subscription, or are these episodes you have to pay extra for?

The last time I saw NYU, it was in reruns on the Si-TV cable channel over 10 years ago. As it was for a broadcast channel, I'm pretty sure those showings did not have any musical performances cut out. Wish I'd had the foresight to record them at the time.

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
When you say it's "on Prime", is that the part of prime that's INCLUDED with your Prime subscription, or are these episodes you have to pay extra for?

The last time I saw NYU, it was in reruns on the Si-TV cable channel over 10 years ago. As it was for a broadcast channel, I'm pretty sure those showings did not have any musical performances cut out. Wish I'd had the foresight to record them at the time.
Included with prime subscription. To my knowledge none of the special guest performances are altered but music used in montages have been on several episodes I have come across. I have old recordings that I burned years and years ago and compared them to the prime version and some of the songs have been changed but not many. I have to give who replaced them some credit because the songs still sound similar enough to not be distracting.

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe

Having binged watched half the first season during the last 5 days I can say episode 3,11, 19 have all been altered in the music department. Episode 19 actually scrapped a whole set performed at the end of the episode and replaced it with another track entirely as well as snipping shots of the performance and ending the episode a tad bit abruptly. I may just keep my recordings. I like the HD look of the show on prime but I'm kinda disappointed on this so far. I haven't even got season 2 or 3 yet. And both those seasons had even more famous guest

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks