What's new

new wireless HT system (1 Viewer)

Armand_Boivin

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
armand Boivin
So currently we have a Sony HT-ST5000 set. Something happen to the sub, i am guessing partially blown, but it will be ok for a few minutes and then it will start being scratchy. So my wife wanted to get a new setup. It has to be wireless. ohhh.. and the kicker she would like to be able to have LED on the speakers. We have LED going around our projection screen so.. she wants to have it match. Anyone know of a good setup that will not break the bank ;-) It feels really weird to ask for system with LEDs lol

Armand_Boivin

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
armand Boivin
about 2k, although my wife ended up getting a party box for music fun and we are looking at the sonos as a replacement for the sound bar. once we move to a new house in a year or so we are going to swap the sounds bar for a more traditional receiver speaker setup.

Armand_Boivin

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
armand Boivin
what would be a good soundbar/sub combo for movies and gaming? and some music but primarily movies and gaming. Lets say budget less than 2k.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks