What's new

NEW LINE! It is Time: Glengarry Glenross Infinifilm Edition! (1 Viewer)

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
What's the matter with you!
Multiple Academy Award winners Al Pacino and Kevin Spacey, Academy Award nominee Ed Harris,
Jack Lemmon (nuff said)
and Alec Baldwin in the best role of his life
Everyone delivering suberb performances of one of the best screenplays that David Mammet has ever written. This is an awesome movie
WHERE IS THIS TITLE ON DVD!!!

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Actually, New Line doesn't own the video rights to this.
Unfortunately, Artisan -- whose new releases are great but catalog titles are usually treated like red-headed stepchildren -- does. I have the SE LD with the play attached and it's great.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
Mark is right. I e-mailed New Line about this title more than a year ago and they said they no longer had rights.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Hmmm....if Artisan isn't willing to release this in R1, how about Criterion taking up the cause?
biggrin.gif

This is one film at the top of my "must have" list!
------------------

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
Well now, that certainly put a wet blanket on this thread
wink.gif

I thought that New Line still owned the rights as I saw a trailer on the IMDB which had the 'New Line' logo in it. I did not know that they sold it off to Artisan.
So, why exactly won't Artisan release in Region 1?
I have they're release of 'The Way Of The Gun' and it is a really good looking and sounding disc.
I suppose if Artisan is to take notice then this would be the place to start something.
Administrators, please close this thread so that we can open a new one addressed to Artisan about this film's release on DVD.
-Thanks

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
According to the latest HTF newsletter I received (Monday), Artisan will be holding a chat here on September 12, so you can ask them about this title at that time.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
Great! Thanks for the heads up Scott.
I still would like to open another thread to create awarness that this is an Artisan title so that more people will request it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks