What's new

New inexpensive 18" drivers (1 Viewer)

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Mark is currently out of those and a new batch was shipped from China yesterday. Should be the end of the month before they get to this side of the world.

Yes, they are inexpensive but the shipping to the US is killer. It almost doubles the price of the sub.

Finally, I know there isn't as much traffic here as in the past. Most DIYers have already discussed these drivers over at HT Guide, AVS and the Cult of the Infinitely Baffled.

-Robert

Owen Bartley

Second Unit
Yeah, that's where I saw it, I just figured since it didn't come up in a search over here I'd post the link. The DIY'ers seem to have moved, but you never know there still might be a few stragglers who haven't caught up yet. I'm still just a lurker in one or two of the other ones myself.

And I should have noted that those are a better deal for us Canadians! It's nice to be able to have a few things I don't have to get the usual customs cringe for.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks