What's new
World Wide Stereo

New HT Room (1 Viewer)

hendricksonET

Stunt Coordinator
I finally am about 95% done with my HT room. I said I would post some pics so here ya go. I just did the webpage from work so its nothing fancy :) I still need to put up pictures and finish the trim around the door, but other then that its done. Next step will be upgrading the speakers.

In the first after picture you can see our end table which is a non-functional guitar amp. We thought it might be a unique look for the room.

I think I'm also going to end up getting a new stand for the TV.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/gall...mId=4195&g2_na

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Don.l

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Don
Nice job on the make over. You look like you have a nice HT for you. I don't know how large the room is, but I would try to save some pennies and invest in a larger screen if possible. Just a thought. Good job!

Don

hendricksonET

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, it was quite the change from 70's wood paneling :)

You read my mind about the screen size!

My wife was set on getting a smaller screen for our room. My dad had purchased a 52" JVC and had the couch less then 4 ft away from it. Her eyes would strain and she didn't like it. I tried to explain it to her, but she wouldn't budge. I wanted at least the Sony 50" she wanted the 34" Sony widescreen tube so we settled on the 42". I'd like to have that maybe as an upstairs TV and put a big 80+" projection downstairs, we'll see what happens.

By the way I changed where my webpage is b/c the previous one has too many pop-ups and a 40 mb bandwidth limit per day :) Here is a new link, I'll be posting more pics as I get the room decorated.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/gall...mId=4195&g2_na

And good luck with your room! Looks like a nice one. Should be interesting to watch the progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tarinyanaka
Recent bookmarks