What's new

New Feature Added (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Most of you don't have the time to wade through all the posts each time you come on the board and only want to see those posts since you last visited the forum.

I have added this option as a selection in the Show Topics From pull down menu for each forum as Show Topics From last visit. You can also set this as your default viewing option in the User Control panel. Go to the Edit Options > Default Thread View and select the Show Threads Since your last visit option. After this when you get into a forum area you will be shown only those threads that have been posted to since your last visit.

Parker

Jon_B

Screenwriter
This is the feature I've been waiting for. :emoji_thumbsup: Sometimes I don't find the threads I've posted to. :frowning: Problem solved.
Jon

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jon:

Another thing to look for is any thread that you have posted to will have a dot on the red or yellow folders.

Parker

Jon_B

Screenwriter
The problem I was having was that just enough people posted to other threads since I last visited that the thread in question would not be visible unless you clicked on the past (1,2,5 etc. days) option.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks