What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

New Area (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Due to the increasing popularity of TV Shows that are now on DVD (finally) we have decided to start up this new area on the forum.

Enjoy!

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Good idea. I only have a limited interest in TV shows on DVD so it will be easier to sift through threads now.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I'll be honest, and say I preferred it as it was before.

Nevertheless, now that it has been done, I'll just have an extra forum to visit.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Question: Will you be moving TV threads over to this area, or should we just start new ones?

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
We will be moving those threads over. Please allow us some time for that! Just proceed posting in those threads, if you so wish.

Thanks.

Mark Silver

Stunt Coordinator
Hey. It's your site and I am a big fan of it, but I have to say, I don't like the move. Would rather have it combined with the movies. But, I'll still be here.

Neil White

Supporting Actor
Good move, thanks. As others have said, I also have limited interest in TV on DVD so I can now avoid these threads!

N

Steven Wesley

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Don't really like the idea... you are now forcing people to decide between content instead of format. What's next, forums for comedies, animation, British TV? Made more sense being all in one place. Plus, having all the threads in one area exposed questions to the broadest audience possible, which was one of the strongpoints of HTF. Now you are changing that audience makeup, and frankly, I think it's going to backfire.

Sven Lorenz

Supporting Actor

Those are different genres - not different formats.

There were more and more threads about TV on DVD but they kept getting pushed off the first page.

I'm sure the separation will lead to a big increase in TV on DVD threads and posts.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I don't envy you the job of moving all the threads to one or the other....

Should discussion of music video go in the Music area? I think so!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks