What's new

Need help with a Simpsons episode (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I'm trying to find the episode where there's a spoof of the Andy Griffith show where Charles Bronson plays Andy Griffith. Which one is it? This is driving me up the wall!!!
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Sorry to hijack the thread but can anyone tell me which episode has the black hole bit in, where Homer ends up in the real world as a 3D computer version?
Cheers

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the help guys. Does anybody know where I can get that soundbite? It goes something like this.
Barney Fife: Where's Otis? He's not in his cell.
Charles Bronson as Andy Griffith: I shot him.
Barney: Well that's...WHAT!?
Charles Bronson as Andy Griffith: Now I'm going to Emmit's Fix-It-Shop...(cocks gun) To Fix Emmitt.
Andy Griffith Show tune plays.
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks